Excited to hear about the foods that make your skin glow? Who else hates losing that skin kissed glow courtesy of summer? Dreading Winter?
Well we’ve done a bit of research and discovered some foods that can help your skin keep that glow throughout the colder weather. Check them out below.
Foods that make your skin glow…
1. Walnuts – Containing omega-3 essential fatty acids, walnuts have been known to increase the production of collagen improving your skins texture.
2. Broccoli – Love it or hate it, broccoli contains vitamin C and E which aids in collagen production. Listening now? Broccoli helps to keep your skin healthy and supple, vitamin E helps to protect your skin cell membranes and is known to help to guard against UV radiation damage.
3. Blueberries – Known for their antioxidants, blueberries are low in calories and fats and high in fibre.
Blueberries contain antioxidants in the form of Vitamin C, are low in calories and fats and rich in fibre. Antioxidants help to improve your skins appearance, and help to prevent acne while fibre ensures proper digestion of food.
5. Pumpkin – Containing Vitamin A and Vitamin C, pumpkin helps your skin by aiding in age prevention by boosting collagen production
6. Green Tea – Fight inflammation and redness with green tea thanks to it’s plentiful antioxidants.