We thought it would be best we share the 5 beauty tips you need to know straight from the horses mouth. Or should we say our beautiful team here at Sea Beauty North Beach.
It’s important to treat your skin to regular facials and other skin care treatments but the results are thoroughly enhanced with the lifestyle decisions you make on a day to day basis. So here are our 5 beauty tips you need to know.
- Drink Water. We cannot stress this enough! Water not only hydrates the bodies cells, but helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by replenishing skin tissue and helping to improve elasticity. It can also help to flush our toxins resulting in clearer skin.
- Try to eat natural. Reducing your intake of processed food will not only help maintain your waistline but it can do wonders for your skin. Congested skin can often be related to problems with the digestive system.
- Wear Sunscreen. This is so important as sun damage is one of the biggest instigators when it comes to pigmentation and wrinkles. We advise clients apply sunscreen daily to protect the result of their treatments here at Sea Beauty.
- Get some rest! We’ve discussed the benefits of a good night sleep on the Sea Beauty blog here before. When you sleep your skin works to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate itself. It’s always important to cleanse every morning to help remove the toxins and dead skin from the night.
- Exfoliate longer, not harder. Some people feel the need to scrub their face to remove makeup and impurities however this can often have adverse effects on the skin. Be gentle with your skin as it is delicate and scrubbing can cause wrinkles. Apply your scrub and leave on the skin to soak for a little longer before gently exfoliating.
We recommend complimenting the above tips with regular LED light treatments and microdermabrasion treatments. Check them out here.